Issuer of Banknotes and Coins
- Where are Bahamian banknotes and coins printed and minted?
- How is currency placed into circulation?
- What are the factors influencing the volume of banknotes in circulation?
- Can I reproduce a banknote for advertising or information purposes?
- Does the Bank still issue the $1/2 and $3 banknotes and the 15-cent coin?
- What should I do if I have a counterfeit banknote or suspect a banknote to be counterfeit?
- Can I be reimbursed for a counterfeit banknote?
- Are torn banknotes legal tender and, in addition to multilated banknotes, are they redeemable? If so, what should I do?